MAK Emak: Hutang Negara Dibawah Jokowi Bejibun tapi Rakyat Malah Makin Tercekik…

Kemarin saat mo demo 287 di KRL banyak emak emak menghujat hutang Jokowi …

Hutang negara dibawah Jokowi bejibun tapi rakyat malah makin tercekik…

Eh ada seorang bapak marah marah sambil berdiri katanya : ” ibu ibu tau ga berapa hutang SBY.??

“Jgn menghujat Jokowi kalau ga tau hutang SBY !”

Eh langsung seorang ibu menjawab dgn nada tinggi juga…

“Eh pak gue ga tau hutang SBY dan ga mau tau..yg gue tau…jaman SBY kita ga sesusah sekarang.!!”

Listrik naik, gas naik,semua harga naik sampai garam aja naik ‘dari Rp 1000 jadi 2500.. Mikir dong pak…emang laut Indonesia dah tawar??!!

Nah lu…diem deh tuh bapak….

bikin gue tersenyum geli sendiri

Gue kata juga apa….

Emak emak jgn dilawan….

ValentinO Rossi aja bakal minggir kalau emak emak lewat naik bebek….

Bahkan polisi gak berani nilang emak emak berdaster yg mo jemput anak sekolah dan teriak ke tuh polisi …emang bapak tanggung jawab kalau nanti anak saya hilang??!!

Ini seorang bapak mau melawan sekelompok emak emak…..

Jangan mimpi bakal menang….

Kalau mau menang sama emak emak…

bilang sama Jokowi sana ….

Turunkan semua harga baru deh emak emak bakal salut sama dia….

Kalau gak mah mimpi…emak emak bakal dukung Jokowi…

Apalagi selama jawaban mentri dan presidennya gak ada simpatinya sama rakyat especially emak emak…

Cabe mahal? Tanam sendiri…

Beras mahal ?? Diet aja kata Puan…

Listrik naik?!! Cabut aja meternya…

Itu kan makin bikin emosi emak emak…

Jadi sekali lagi bapak pendukung Jokowi yg sewot sama Emak emak yg di KRL…

Sampaikan ke Jokowi kalau mau didukung emak emak turunkan harga jgn cuma kampanye doang kasih sembako gratis dan beri janji manis sampai manis nya ngalahin gula batu milik emak emak dirumah ….

Jgn kampanye doang kasih kerudung kotak kotak tapi saat mo ngaji malah dibubarkan aparat……

Ok….. salam ya buat Jokowi dari emak Emak berdaster….

Jgn buat emak emak angkat daster sambil bawa pisau daging karena gak ada yg buat masak…. salah salah anda ikut kebacok nanti….padahal anda tau sendiri di negri ini premAn tukang bacok pun disajikan makanan enak saat interogasi…

Coba kalau Emak emak yg bacok pasti bahagia bisa bawa putih salju buat anak anaknya dirumah setelah diinterogasi polisi yg lebih manusiawi saat interogasi pembacok daripada ulama..

Komentar

  1. Once anyone could have your niche selected must put up a web presence.

    A blog organises your information effortlessly for as well as the number of visitors.

    What do the to say about one? https://918kiss.host/66-live22

    BalasHapus
  2. Once anyone could have your niche selected must put up a web presence.

    A blog organises your information effortlessly for as well as the number
    of visitors. What do the to say about one? https://918kiss.host/66-live22

    BalasHapus
  3. Heya i am for the primary time here. I came across this board and I in finding It
    truly useful & it helped me out a lot. I'm
    hoping to provide something again and help others like you helped me. https://918.network/downloads/88-sky777

    BalasHapus
  4. Heya i am for the primary time here. I came across this board and I
    in finding It truly useful & it helped me out a lot.

    I'm hoping to provide something again and help others
    like you helped me. https://918.network/downloads/88-sky777

    BalasHapus
  5. It it is too low, the search engines by ignored them with out get listed at everyone.
    Find a topic that works with you using some way,
    then spin it by applying your own style. https://kasino.games/downloads/61-download-918kiss-scr888-all-platform

    BalasHapus
  6. It it is too low, the search engines by ignored them with out get
    listed at everyone. Find a topic that works with you using some way, then spin it by applying your own style. https://kasino.games/downloads/61-download-918kiss-scr888-all-platform

    BalasHapus
  7. At first glance seems impossible to reach the dizzy heights of finest search on Google.
    Many webmasters will pay a guest blogger create content with regards to sites. http://agamideorgames.usa.cc/

    BalasHapus
  8. Hello there I am so thrilled I found your site,
    I really found you bby mistake, while I was searching on Askjeeve
    ffor something else, Regardless I am here now and would just like to
    say kudos for a rematkable post and a all round enjiyable blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have
    time to look ocer iit aall at the moment but I have ookmarked
    it aand also included your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read much more, Please do keep up the awesome work. http://niksson.com/__media__/js/netsoltrademark.php?d=disqus.com

    BalasHapus
  9. Hello there I am so thrilled I found your site, I really found you by mistake, while
    I was searching oon Askjeeve for something else, Regardless I am here now and would just like
    tto say kufos for a remaarkable post and a alll round enjoyable blog (I
    also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to look over it all at the mpment but I hav bookmarkedd it and also included your RSS feeds, sso
    when I have time I wilol bbe back to read much more, Please
    do keep upp the awesome work. http://niksson.com/__media__/js/netsoltrademark.php?d=disqus.com

    BalasHapus
  10. Hey there! Someone in my Myspace group shared this
    site with us so I came to look it over. I'm definitely enjoying the information. I'm book-marking and will be tweeting this to my
    followers! Excellent blog and terrific design. I’ll immediately snatch your rss as I can not find
    your email subscription link or e-newsletter service.

    Do you have any? Please allow me realize in order that I may subscribe.
    Thanks. I love it when individuals get together and share ideas.
    Great site, keep it up! http://www.cspan.net/

    BalasHapus
  11. Hi! Someone in my Facebook group shared this website with us so I came to look it over.
    I'm definitely loving the information. I'm book-marking and will be tweeting this to my followers!
    Great blog and amazing style and design. Wow, this paragraph is nice, my sister
    is analyzing these kinds of things, thus I am going to let know her.
    Howdy, i read your blog occasionally and i own a similar one and i was just wondering if you get a lot of spam remarks?
    If so how do you stop it, any plugin or anything you can recommend?
    I get so much lately it's driving me crazy so any help is very
    much appreciated. http://foxnews.net

    BalasHapus

Posting Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Narkoba Era Jokowi dan Ironi Hak Asasi Manusia

Bidang Ekonomi Titik Lemah Pemerintahan Jokowi